I am a not a computer tech but I want to know something about the website development. I am totally interested in website development and try to learn some programming languages.I am trying to create a login page. I would like to store the information from the form page using SQL and use it to contact the users. How can I create the login page and link SQL data?I am trying to modification the site(http://usawriters.org/ ) I told you earlier I am not a computer tech so I don't know to explain more in technical terms?

Edited by Reverend Jim: Moved to programming forum

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Months
Discussion Span
Last Post by Steven_18

So I'm a little confused because the site you linked to already is connected to a database and already has a login. What do you mean you want to modify it?

You say you're not very technical but also that you're working on learning some programming languages, which is a whole lot more technical than most people!! So can you go into a little about what you've learned so far, generally speaking? For example, to create a login page, you need a database (such as MySQL), and a web-dev backend written in a language such as PHP or .NET, and a web-dev frontend written in HTML/CSS. Are you familiar with those concepts already and need help writing the actual PHP code ... or ... ?

So I'm a little confused because the site you linked to already is connected to a database and already has a login. What do you mean you want to modify it?

Smells like spam to me from a "seo expert" creating backlinks.

Edited by gentlemedia

Forum backlinks don't really carry any weight anymore. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and see if they reply to me. Please reply, new potential member.

If you need a professional assistance with login page or with texts on it, you can found it here thrivingwriter.com/college-application-essay. It is the most well-known writing resource where you can get help with writing. Guys here can write correctly on any theme. I always satisfied with their work. Recently I know about the website and doesn't have any problems with texts since then. I so glad that I knew the platform. They always keep my private information safe and no one will never know who actually the author of my texts. So useful.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.