Hi,
I have Spry placed on my web pages, when previewing in Firefox, and I click the Spry Accordion my nav at the top becomes bold and fuzzy, very strange, but it doesn't happen on every page
www.jimpoole.net/sinclair-college-courses.html
I've compared code and looked at everything I know and can't come up with anything...any suggestions???? Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have Spry placed on my web pages, when previewing in Firefox, and I click the Spry Accordion my nav at the top becomes bold and fuzzy, very strange, but it doesn't happen on every page

I cannot reproduce this on my FireFox browser. Could you supply a screenshot from your computer and perhaps versioning information for FireFox?

~ mellamokb

yes, here it is....

That kind of issue should have nothing to do with a JavaScript component that moves a div up and down on the screen. Do you suppose there's a hardware problem or a OS bug or a FireFox bug manifesting on your computer? Besides that, I wouldn't have a clue. Sorry.

~ mellamokb

I hope that's all that's wrong, I just can't see a problem otherwise with the code.....thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.