:-/

Dear All,

I hope you may be able to lend me a helping hand with this. I'm having an issue with spry tabs.
I'm reasonably savvy at HTML/CSS (though definitely not to your standards on here!) so I'm not a complete idiot. This thing however, is new to me right now and it's giving me grief.

This is my main page (online portfolio). Let me know if you need the code pasted or anything:

http://www.idodoodles.com/main.html

The menu (not working) at the top of the page is meant to be spry tabs. I use Dreamweaver CS3, and they operate fine when previewed (in Chrome, IE and Firefox). I have uploaded all the files existing on my local system for the site, but something is getting lost in translation. I can only imagine I'm missing something to upload, otherwise surely it wouldn't display correctly when previewed locally?

Seriously, I'm stumped. Hope you can help.

Cheers.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

When I try to access these specific files directly:

SpryAssets/SpryTabbedPanels.js
SpryAssets/SpryTabbedPanels.css

I get The system cannot find the file specified. . So maybe you have not uploaded all the files.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.