Hi!

We are a 4 member group for our thesis and we already have submitted 5 topic proposals yet nothing was accepted...and here are the topics: enrollment system, gadgets on track, employment resource system, subdivision technical entry pass

Now, I need a help for new ideas that can be developed through visual studio and it can be a web-based or window-based projects.

Hope you can help me Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 38 Replies

Why not an e-voting system; attach with htis is a proposal. Don't mind the intorduction part of the proposal.

thanks faroukmuhammad :)

Wireless Projects

Mobile Ticketing via SMS gateway(using Clickatell)
Student Attendance Monitoring System w/ SMS Alert (using GSM modem)

SMS Grading System (Globe Labs)
Fleet Monitoring via GPS GPRS/GSM (using Huawei Modem)
Flood Monitoring with GPRS TEch (using Google Earth API)
SMS Marketing Software (Bulk sending- email to SMS)
Traffic APrking Management (PDA based using Windows Mobile 6)
Parking Lot system (RFID)
Movement detection with SMS Alert (IP cam, CCTV)
Fire and Smoke System with SMS notification
SMS billing- Payment(using Smartmoney)
Mobile Voting
Weather tracking System (Powered by Google Earth APIs and Davis Weather Instruments )
Geolocation Project (Google Gears API)
Mobile desktop PC Remote
Biometrics Projects
Student Montiring using Fingerprint with SMS alert to parents/Guardian(using Digital Persona)
Face Detections
Voice Command with bluetooth (using Direct Object Speech library)
RFID DTR System
Vendo Projects

SMART Vendo Loading Machine
Automated Water Dispenser with Purifier(with LG Touch Screen)
Vendo Pharma / Prescribing Machine / 24/7-

RFID DTR System

Web Projects

E-learning
Mobile inventory
E-commerce (paypal integration)
Online Reservation
Online Tracking (Google Map)

commented: ahm,mr.emond can you give some details on how to use the parking lot system using vb6 for our thesis..i;m just a starter and our prof requested us to make one. +0

Ow!Thanks a lot emond:)
I'll present all those to my groupmates then we'll scan each if we can do them:)

Hey emond,, thanks for the ideas you had share...

I am curious about all of this! Are those working already??

And how do you come up with this ideas?? please don't misunderstand my questions.

Thanks.

Ow!Thanks a lot emond:)
I'll present all those to my groupmates then we'll scan each if we can do them:)

Welcome Dude,

Here's more topic to look @

[snipped]
[snipped]

Hey emond,, thanks for the ideas you had share...

I am curious about all of this! Are those working already??

And how do you come up with this ideas?? please don't misunderstand my questions.

Thanks.

It's all working, feel free to enhance my past project and ideas .

for reference

[snipped]
[snipped]

Thank you and Goodluck

Why not an e-voting system; attach with htis is a proposal. Don't mind the intorduction part of the proposal.

Dude where the hell have u been for the past months...it was just divine providence that let me stumble on this thread. Funny enough my Final year topic is on e-voting, and i've been working on it for a while now. Personally i think i've worked it all out, but there's been no external input on it or critic, so i dont know if its really good. I'ld really love ur input. This is my cell no. [snipped] an sms will suffice. thanks mate.

sir edmond.. if i buy a one set of RFID devices.. how much it will cost?
here in the philippines.. tnx

sir edmond.. if i buy a one set of RFID devices.. how much it will cost?
here in the philippines.. tnx

It depends on the brand, range, flexibility.

I PM you for the info.

Thank you

pls help me to choose the best topic for our thesis proposal.!! need your help guys..
give me some advice..

Hi Guys! I also need topics for our thesis proposal that is preferably our client will be our school. What appropriate system will do? Thanks in advance for your answer. :)

commented: a library system will do +0

what is a good topic for thesis nowadays?thank you

hi guys im a 4th year IT student and i need thesis title ,, can someone tell me ?? im in a hurry ! pls :DDDDDDDDD

hi pixma i think you completed your thesis..i need your help.which topic you chose?hope you will give the reply soon

we need 3 thesis proposals with client and it must be web based . what topic will do ?

hi we need a 3 thesis proposal ..pls help us thank you

Hi. Goodmorning.
Pa help nmn mag tethesis nkmi. So i Need 5 titles (ANY IDEAS?) Software and hardware sya. Smile
Pipili lng po sila sa (5) kung ano po na approved nila ..
Sana po ay matulungan nyo ako. Salamat po ng marami..

sir can you suggest some title proposal using some device.... ahmmm a chip device only :D

im needing one unique title for our thesis. i'm information system student and were supposed to proposed a system with business process... any suggestion?????? please i badly need help.

hi we need a unique title proposal
if you have some ideas pls kindly share it to us

I NEED THESIS TITLE SIR

Hello sir can you give me a Unique proposal..

<mmmmpphhh> sooooo tempting to do just that...

Hello sir can you give me a Unique proposal..

Here your go:

a5659b83cb6057e6ccb33bf638821bda

i need a web-based system.
can you give me some ideas please? :)

Sir/ma'am need help. Can you suggest atleast 10 capstone title I'm an IT student. Any title about software development, web base, or for android. Hoping you will help me. Thank you. Godbless

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.