Hi Dears!
I am thinking about working with remote data and receive or send data actually in external web sites. we have a large amount of examples in World Wide Web are working. For example: free online web tools like web stats OR Google's Ad Scene .... .
you know in such web services some code will generate for publishers and the publisher put generated code in her BODY of web page document( HTML file) and the system after that will work.
we can have count of visits for home pages, count of clicks on advertisements and so on.

now this is my question: How such systems Work? and how can I investigate and search about them to find out how to program them? can you suggest me some keywords? Which Titles should I looking for?

if my Q is not Clear I will Explain it more...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Actuallly, it differs for each external site. I use three right now and each one is a tad bit different. You need to search the particular site for the code to use to include their information. Usually it is only one or two lines of html code that is needed.

Actuallly, it differs for each external site. I use three right now and each one is a tad bit different. You need to search the particular site for the code to use to include their information. Usually it is only one or two lines of html code that is needed.

I know about codes generated but i want to know how these codes work? how can i write a program(actualy an engine) that uses and connects to these codes in publishers page sources? how can i get some information about these and what technologies should i use?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.