ahoy, would you mind changing my username from "mrgrimm5b" to "ubmx50"? i am trying not to be so grimm these days ;)

thanks.

I searched the forums and this seems to be the proper place...

Hello happygeek, I received a email from you encouraging me back to the forum, and here I am. I have a small request however, could you please change my username to hostxchng. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thnaks!

Can the admin please change my username to wolf_council
i'm a new user as in created my profile a long time back bt barely logged in before..
daniweb helps me out a lot in my field as of now..
i'de like to stick with wolf_council rather..

thanks!

Welcome to HappyGeek's custom username modification service. Serving the DaniWeb community since 2008. Donations of $500 per name change can be sent to HappyGeek, c/o GreedyLurker, 123 Fake Street.... :twisted:

Sorry, feelin' smarta$$ish today :P

Sorry, feelin' smarta$$ish today(quote Lusiphur)

and this is a new development?heh heh heh. but better than no a$$ at all. Later---

Edited by Biker920: n/a

You can just type ass, without it being against the rules. Here at Daniweb we're pro-ass. :S

* ass in a hole.

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

Votes + Comments
It really depends on who the asses belong to
Attachments donkey-well-1.jpg 35.14 KB

You can just type ass, without it being against the rules. Here at Daniweb we're pro-ass. :S

LoL I was just trying to keep it PG-13 just 'in case' someone might get offended by my choice of words :)

Hi I just joined and would rather use a handle than my real name. I assumed incorrectly that my login name and display name could be different. Would it be possible to change it to br_astronut?

Can the admin please change my username to wolf_council
i'm a new user as in created my profile a long time back bt barely logged in before..
daniweb helps me out a lot in my field as of now..
i'de like to stick with wolf_council rather..

thanks!

Done (apologies for the delay, missed this one!)

Hi I just joined and would rather use a handle than my real name. I assumed incorrectly that my login name and display name could be different. Would it be possible to change it to br_astronut?

Done

Hi could you change my username to spetro3387. I built a website using my name and it is pushed back on google searches because of these forum posts. Thanks.

Hi happygeek,
Would it be possible to change my username to kernel>panic?
I created this username without much thought, and would like a more suited one.
If you could that would be great. Thanks!

Maybe you should give it more thought ;)

Haha, I understand if you don't want to change my username,
but one way to look at it is I don't have any reputation so it really doesn't matter.
As to giving it more thought, I like that username because I use it over several forums,
and in that way it makes it easier to keep everything simple, rather than many usernames.

P.S. kernel panic is a linux related function, one more reason why I chose it ;)

Votes + Comments
Excellent reason for a name change :)

Done

Hi happygeek,
Would it be possible to change my username to kernel>panic?
I created this username without much thought, and would like a more suited one.
If you could that would be great. Thanks!

I would like to also change my username for the reason that I think it is easy to find out who I possibly am through it. I would like to change it to QuesoTaco.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.