I have noticed a small discrepancy between my Avatar in posts and my profile page. On the left you will notice that I have 995 posts to my name, but my profile screen says 997. I am unsure what the correct number should be.

Normally I wouldn't worry about such a trivial difference but I am fast approaching the 1000 post mark and my 1000th post will be the cause of much celebration :)

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jonsca

There has been a glitch in the post-count at some point in the past. There have been quite a few threads back in the day, but I don't think it's very high on the bug-fixing list.
I personally have 3,787 posts, but my profile reads 3,791.

[edit]
Or was it a problem with the servers being out of sync... I can't quite seem to remember.

[edit2]
I think it's the latter, because I apparently posted twice now, while I only clicked "submit"once. So perhaps Blud or Dani can shed some light on this?

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

Are you sure it's not because you reported posts, and those don't count towards your post count? I dunno, I will have to look into it either this weekend or Monday.

I've reported more than 4 posts :) 1000 or 2000 might be more accurate :)

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

My similar issue had cleared up and has remained clear for months, despite having reported posts in the meantime. I thought you'd updated/cleared the cache on the server(s) to pull it off, Dani (I may be wrong as I know nothing of that fun).

You can celebrate both times you clear 1000, darkagn!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.