Hello everyone..
It's come to my mind that, as a form of facilitation, it's better to put a question mark beside most of the parts of DW pages.
For example, in the members' CP there should be a question mark to click on so it takes us to/ shows us some explanation about the thing it's put beside (e.g. the section of "Last Reputation Received").
What do you think?
Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I've thought about this many times, but have decided to hold off until the next reincarnation of the DaniWeb design. In the meantime, exploring all of the many vast features of the site is half the experience.

It means that those particular votes haven't affected your reputation positively or negatively.

It means that those particular votes haven't affected your reputation positively or negatively.

Why haven't they affected my reputation?

Because either they are posts in the Community Center (where reputation isn't affected) or the people who gave you rep don't have any rep power themselves to affect your reputation.

Is either their reputatio point is low and have no rep power or the thread is in the Commnunity Center which reputation does not affect your overall reputation.

Thanks a lot.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.