Hello Dani,

I want to know just about that iam experiencing this problem-

Your webpage loads and done sometimes with errors and sometime proper.

waiting for your reply......thunderstorm

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by happygeek

It's some of the advertising agencies which I deal with :( Sometimes there are rogue campaigns which randomly run. It is third-party so there is nothing I can do about it.

Nor me. Only advertising related problem I run into every now again here is when a Google adserver goes down and everything goes into that awful browsing through treacle mode :)

It's not the Google adserver ... it's my own ad server whom I pay every month to rotate and track the banner campaigns, which makes it all the worse. Just the other day my ad server sent me a big box of brownies as a holiday gift - it was a nice gesture until you realize they're 500+ calories each.

I hate this time of year, as there are always loads of chocs, cakes and yummy looking things around. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for my figure, I cannot eat any dairy or yeast products which rules pretty much all of them out of bounds.

Merry Yule, by the way...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.