Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by happygeek

Are you sure you're looking at posts since last visit across the entire site, and not just in a particular category?

I don't know :( I never use that link and it's a default vBulletin feature so I can't see it being buggy. I guess I'll just wait and see if anyone else has the same problem.

I get that message two or three times a day. Just now happened again in Site Management -->Posts Since Last Visit.

*uses loudspeaker* Attn: DaniWebbers! Is this familiar to anyone else out there in Internet land?? If so, come forward and prove to us all that Ancient Dragon isn't imagining things.

Sorry, I don't regularly use that feature. Just tried it out now though, nothing seemed amiss, although that's probably quite likely to expect unless I would use the feature more often.

Might it be a case of a character mismatch? I, l, and 1, or O and 0, for instance.

Or it might be a zxnrbl in the connection garbling a character.

Ooh ooh, have just got the error message for the first time ever - exactly as The Ancient One reports.

In the Coffee House section, and when I immediately repeated the link clicking for posts since last visit it all worked fine.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.