samarudge 16 Posting Whiz

I have decided to set up the website www.cake-spoon.com with the intention of it being a random, nerdy blog covering everything from photography to games consoles to films. Only problem is that me writing a blog all by myself is a bit boring and won't get much promotion so what I'm looking for is a team of 5-10 bloggers (Its probably best if you know how to use Wordpress although it is very easy to learn) to write, promote and enjoy the blog. Even if your only going to write one post a month I'm not complaining. At the moment the website is advert free (So non-profit) however if it started getting good hits then I was thinking of implementing a simple system where when people look at your posts they would see your Google Adsense code although (I.E. the more you post, the more hits you will get so the more you will earn)
If you are interested please reply on the forum and I will get in touch via DM to get your email securely etc.
If you are interested please post the sort of things you would write about (You will not be restricted to these or expected to write about them its just for interest)
Thanx,
Sam Rudge
DM me with private queries