Ok, so I'm new here... names Robbins, but you are all my friends... so you can call me Robbins... hehehe.

I run a small programming communnity at [snip][/snip] and [snip][/snip] . We have tutorials, code, scripts, programs, a proxy, anon emailer... all the good stuff. oh, and forums with a dedicated group of members and staff.

basically, i'm just saying hi to all of you... and i'd also like ot make note: if anyone could check out my site... i'd highly appreciate it. and if you would like, feel free to stay and join the party over there in the forums... or let me know if anythings useful to you.

i guess thats it... and i hope you all don't see this as spam... just sayin hey... and lettin you all know about my community... maybe hopin to pick up a few members though :twisted: lol

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

No. I'm happy where I am Robbie. No thanks.

Ok. well... thanks for the welcome?!? i'm not forcing anyone anywhere obviously, its impossible. i just told you a little about myself. anyway, hi!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.