Just a quick easy poll.

But by dominant handedness, I mean the hand you use a pen to sign your name with.

I know there are folks that have various degrees in between.

ndeniche commented: lol +2
joshSCH commented: "Huh, huh. What about amputees? Huh, huh. -2
Rashakil Fol commented: I'm Rashakil Fol, and I approve of this message. +6

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I'm right handed, but my son is left handed.

i don't think anyone that qualifies in other might be able to answer that poll...

commented: hehe +3

i sign my name right handed. but that is only because i write right handed. in Sub std A (like US 1st grade) i used both hands to write. then my teacher found out, tell me to use only one hand, and suggested the right hand.

a friend i used to have does every single thing right handed. he also plays cricket(similar to baseball) and tennis right handed. but he writes left handed. he draws in a way that would leave most artists green with envy. he draws right handed.

I was borne left handed but the nuns at my Catholic school beat it out of me. now I am ambadamdextriouslol

I'm the first leftie! Woooo!!

Well, writing = left hand

Throw/kick/catch a ball = right.

play guitar = right

hold spoon/wear watch = left.

Though abit of practice and the right handed stuff doesnt come too bad with the left. Also, don't write too bad with my right.

cool... i play the guitar too... (right hand if you wondered... :P)

I'm both-handed.. sorta.. I eat with my left, shoot a basketball with my right, write with my left.. kick with my right..

I'm both-handed.. sorta.. I eat with my left, shoot a basketball with my right, write with my left.. kick with my right..

snap.

If the fork is in your left hand are you left or right handed?

:?:

i don't think anyone that qualifies in other might be able to answer that poll...

I guess you have never seen any one use a pen with his or her feet because they had no right or left hand too use, or you have never witnessed a quadriplegic with a puff tube in his or her mouth running a computer to communicate? Try to put a little bit of thought into what you say or write I reflects on you personally.

I've seen a dude write w/ his feet b/c he didn't have any arms..

:?:
I guess you have never seen any one use a pen with his or her feet because they had no right or left hand too use, or you have never witnessed a quadriplegic with a puff tube in his or her mouth running a computer to communicate? Try to put a little bit of thought into what you say or write I reflects on you personally.

:Si was just adding a little humor to the thread...:@ do you have to be THAT annoying all the time?

and yes... i've seen people writing with their feet because they don't have hands...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.