Daniweb has an IRC channel. Read me.

hey cscgal... i didn't know your Dani Horowitz, until i thoroughly researched you out of curioisity :D , btw its very nice if daniweb has a notification on thread responses, coz like now i had to open thunderbird, so i can have a notification, coz thunderbird will display a pop-up notification when new email is received, its nice if daniweb can make a notification like facebook :)

commented: Dani Horowitz is her mild-mannerd alter ego that works as a reporter for The Daily Daniweb. Only after going into a telephone booth and taking off her fake "Dinner With Dani" glasses does she become cscgal! +0
commented: The comment below mine is creepy. +0

hi sorry for posting this here bt i don't where else i can do this, however what up with the footer links??

* Favorite ForumsMy Favorite Forums
* Today's Posts
* Unanswered Threads
* Threads I've Posted In
* Threads I've Started
they dont seem to be working on ma comp, plus whould u add the link for adding forums always accessible on whateva page....this would be quite good if u did it anywaz have a gd day

Jothe,

Please use standard English. For example, "you" instead of "u" , "whatever" instead of "whateva", etc.

Dave

commented: thanks, you beat me to it! +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.