Will there still be HTML code snippets of our Daniweb member badges where we can copy and include it in our websites?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Oh yeah! I liked those very much. Please bring it back if its not a big deal...

Probably, but not right away. It wasn't a very used feature at all.

Please re-implement the backend for the Member badges. If possible, use the same URLs you used to. People are forced to edit their site HTML since the backends are gone...

Yes, I know. Unfortunately, we're using a COMPLETELY different platform now and the backend would need to be rewritten from scratch. The old version can no longer be used, or even modified. The new system is so radically different.

If possible, use the same URLs you used to. People are forced to edit their site HTML since the backends are gone...

There is a new URL, but the old URLs are 301 redirected to the new location, so there is no need to update your site's HTML.

Yay. Although I did as I changed to the number of posts option instead of member rank as I fancied a change :)

Ok, they're back! Sorry for the long wait guys.

thank you :)

Nicely handled, big thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.