I'm at my Senior year in college attending Princeton University. I was accepted in with an SAT score of 1590 (on the old SAT's) and a GPA of 4.54 (4.0 unweighted). I also received numerous honors for my work in the schools IT networking. Through the use of my Java prowess, I was able to manage fixing many of their problems. I hope I can teach all of you beginners here at this ho-dunk little forum a few things about REAL Java programming like the pros. If anyone needs any help drop me a liiiiiine!

-The Java GOD!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Pretty speech for introduction...

I'm at my Senior year in college attending Princeton University. I was accepted in with an SAT score of 1590 (on the old SAT's) and a GPA of 4.54 (4.0 unweighted). I also received numerous honors for my work in the schools IT networking. Through the use of my Java prowess, I was able to manage fixing many of their problems. I hope I can teach all of you beginners here at this ho-dunk little forum a few things about REAL Java programming like the pros. If anyone needs any help drop me a liiiiiine!

-The Java GOD!

maybe you can be my online mentor

I was joking I'm actually a Senior at Rising Sun High School in Cecil County in Maryland taking an AP Computer Science course online. I have absolutely no instructor and I am given limited amount of teaching. I do have a Java book, but its hard to go from learning the format the site gives me to learn and switching to this old book I have. Anyways, if anyone could give me any help, send me a private message. Thanks for all of your help.

-The Java GOD (not...)

Im learning Java at university too

BlueJ + the book "Objects first with java - a practical intro using BlueJ" is very very good for learning OOP concepts and seems to fit my course perfectly. Highly reccomend.

Hello there! Welcome to Daniweb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.