Chaozxuj 1 Newbie Poster

Hi, everyone on DaniWeb!

My name's Jackie, you may refer to me as either Chaoz or Jack to remove any confusion of me being of the female gender.
I'm sixteen years of age, rapidly approaching seventeen though, not that it matters that much. I reside in the Netherlands, and am in my fifth year of VWO, a form of secondary education.

I like spending time behind my computer (does this explain me being single?), or in front of my computer, as long as I'm able to see what I'm doing on it. Programming is what I prefer to do, I started out a couple years back with PHP, doing webdesign, but I later discovered other languages to play with.
These days I'm interested in Python and Java, as I'm trying to learn those two right now. According to myself the best way to learn programming languages is to learn about the basics, play with them; make a simple game, and then slowly adding in extra functions.

I dislike people who look down on others; people who think they're 'the best', 'great' et cetera... And! I really hate, no, I abhor Leet speak. It's annoying, and hideous.

Well that's basically me in a nutshell. If there are any questions feel free to ask them.

And by the way, it's nice to meet you all!

Post scriptum: I apologise if my English isn't that well.. But I hope it's satisfactory!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.