Brian Stephens 0 Newbie Poster

Hi, my name is Brian and I came to this forum seeking a way to get my website reviewed, but now I am here I can see that there is a lot more to this site than that. So quite glad I found it really.

I am a little bit of an enigma, to myself mostly, I gave up a pretty good corporate job to move to the South of France.

Coming from a technology background I thought it would be a good idea to stick with the topic and I am working hard trying to build a website design business. I also do Internet marketing, doesn't everyone, but I do take it seriously, and of course we (my wife and I) run a small travel business in the form of a very nice holiday apartment in the South of France.

Hobbies include photography, music and skiing plus a bunch of other stuff, but they are the ones I really enjoy the most.

I like a laugh and honesty but can't stand it when people don't keep their word.

That is probably about as much as I need to share with you to give you an idea of what I am about, hope it was enough of an introduction.