Do you do freelance work as a web designer or web developer? If you do custom work for clients, you're welcome to advertise your service in our Custom Services For Hire forum within the Webmaster Marketplace.

Recommended Answers

All 77 Replies

I am a web developer.

I'm more towards the Web developer and a Desktop Application programmer. I'm not really good on graphics and choosing the right color.

Am not really good in it but am trying hard to come up with something that everyone might appreciate. So if anyone wants a website for business or personal, i can do it at a very cheap n fair deal.

Hello prince,

Can you design a good logo,banner? The reason I ask you this is because I was planning to redesign the header part of my website. But since I'm not a photoshop expert I would just outsource the work.

Hello prince,

Can you design a good logo,banner? The reason I ask you this is because I was planning to redesign the header part of my website. But since I'm not a photoshop expert I would just outsource the work.

It depends with what u want for the banner, contact me at
MSN Live Chat: xx_princekool_xx@hotmail.com for specifications of the banner and some quick questions regarding your website.

whats the difference between developer and designer?

They all can create websites but according to me i think developer concentrates more on coding and writing mark up while designer are more on graphics making. Its rare to find developers who are also good in designing thou' they are there.
I can say m into designing more than developing since i ain't that good in code snippets:)

I am a web developer.

Regards,
Laxman Sahni
S/W developer
ThinkFuture Technologies,
Gurgaon
India

I am a web developer.

me too

Web developer

i am a wanabe web developer, html+css and trying to learn to hack cgi atm (embedding cgi is evilly hard hehe)

I understand all too well the differences that your implicating, i myself am void of inspiration for artwork and had to ask my son's friend to do all the graphics for my site.

but still i cannot see a black and white distinction between developing and designing as you have to design layout in web development and art designers have to take into account the developers layout, so to me its more of a greyscale.
so wouldn't it be better to ask if people are developers or graphic artists? :)

I just heard this term from a Microsoft conference, but the term started from somebody from FROG, Leo B, I guess. I'm not trying to take credit for it.

Anyway, I am a developer and a designer, in other words, I'm DEVIGNER.

I'm sure many of us fall in this category.
www.experiencegroup.com.au

I would definately call myself a designer but I can fluently write html and css. My main thing is graphics but in a couple of years i intend to learn php or ASP.

I'm a web developer and web designer, i like coding in php/asp and as well designing graphics.What can we call this guyz?

you can call them DEVIGNERS! (developers / designers)

I am a DEVIGNER too.

web development and design.

Good terminology.

But i don't know why it isn't Web Programmer and Web Designer and the middle ground is a Web Developer:-O

Member Avatar for fatihpiristine

good point...
i used to work on windows and networks for years
now designing and developing for windows based on c#.net and web applications based on asp.net/asp and php...

how do you call system, developing and designing??

whats the difference between developer and designer?

Graphic designers, template designers, photoshop experts are web designers.
php,mysql freelance programmers are web developers.

I'm Graphic/Web Designer too.

I am DEVIGNER (designer & developer) and a graphic design is my passion.

Goodday, i am a member of daniweb forum and i am a web design and i have a problem consciening portal and how to develop and deployed it and it is very hard for me to get the easiest portal on the internet and i want you to tell me the best portal that i can use to develop a website for my client.
Thanks

Pls i need a form registration solution which is integrated with a member site registration that is connected to database , i think you understand my need this term
Thanks.

make a new thread about it, its not relevent to this topic

i am Web Designer

I design web sites. I don't really have the greatest knowledge, but I can learn if need be.

I use DW.

hi all i am a web designer SNIP its a link to my company profile.

i am into this business from last 8 years and looking forward for more project. allready done 100 of projects.

those who want to develop their website can pm me or can contact me on <sniped>contact details</sniped>
regards harpreet singh (genisyl)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.