I am a new user to the community and here as a learner. I am a student of software engineering. These days I am searching some information on agile software development to complete my assignment. I hope; I will find this community informative about my subject.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello and welcome.

Nice to meet you guys! I am happy to see the warm welcome by both above community members. I hope this community will be a great platform for learning about my subject.

Welcome to this site Alix, I’m new here and want to become a part of this discussion. I am getting agility training by online. So according to my knowledge, Agile software development is a group of software development methods based on iterative and incremental development, where requirements and solutions develop through teamwork between self-organizing, cross-functional teams.

hey Alexline

How are you doing. I just joined myself and was wandering if you have seen much activite on this website... and why is everyone banned?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.