Hello all!

I am fortunate to have found this website with all of these special features for its members. I am currently attending Axia College of University of Pheonix Online with 6 more classes to complete before I have my Associates Degree...then it is on to my Bachelors.

I am excited to say that I am striving for the goal of eventually being able to work form home in programming or web development.

Other than school I have three children, a part time job, and a Dachshund/Shih Tzu that has won my heart. I am a pretty independent and persistent woman so I basically get where I need to be once I set my mind to it.

I am happy to have found this website and hope to become a big part of it!!!!:cheesy:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You're in the right place to learn. That's for sure. And animal lovers are always welcome here (at least in my book). :)

I am a stressed out animal lover right now. Rocket, the manic tortoise is fine, but Molly the senile cat is hard work :)

Oh, and welcome to DaniWeb loisengleny.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.