I'm Mar.Randika Fernando and 17 years.I'm a Sri Lankan.I'm very interested in VB6.0 Programming.I think that DANIWEB COMMUNITY will help me to gain more and more knowledge in computer programming.I'd like to be a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER.But I'm not comming with a rich family.I'd like to know more and more with VB6.0.So If you have magazines or CDs wich are included Programming Methods or tutorials which can be helpful to gain more in VB Programming,Please be kind enough to send me.

Hi Randika, welcome to DaniWeb. I have removed your address and telephone number from your posting as it is not wise to display these in a public forum - much better to exchange these kind of details privately in email or PM.

When it comes to learning to code, you have come to the right place. At DaniWeb you have access to the best learning resource, thousands of people who have been there and done it already, willing and able to answer your questions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.