Hi to all. Recently joined this site looking forward to expand my knowledge and interact with ppl of similar interests.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi to all. Recently joined this site looking forward to expand my knowledge and interact with ppl of similar interests.

Hello, gurlmystique.

Welcome to DaniWeb. I am sure you will find these forums an excellent resource. You mentioned interacting with people of similar interests. What are your interests and specialties?

Welcome and hope you'll enjoy it here!

Hello, gurlmystique.

Welcome to DaniWeb. I am sure you will find these forums an excellent resource. You mentioned interacting with people of similar interests. What are your interests and specialties?

Thanks David.
I've always had an interest in computers in fact was going to study computer programming after high school, but then decided for finance. Recently though, I took a tech support job, so I want to get involved in the computer field (which is what I should have done rite out of high school .........lol )
Other interests I have:
Movies...pretty much anything...action...scary...comedies...romance....sci fi...
Movies...rock....techno/trance....classic
playing pool....skating....walking on the beach....reading.
I'm sure there is more just don't come to mind now.

Welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.