Hello Friends Could any one please help me in doing a project in java using JSF and Portlets, Eclipse Tools ,The Project is HR Recruitment system .

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Not without specific questions they couldn't. It also sounds like something more appropriate for the JSP forum.

Not without specific questions they couldn't. It also sounds like something more appropriate for the JSP forum.

Hi Ezzaral I decided to do a project in HR Recruitment , if u know any thing about JSF and Portlets and how to use .please reply please suggest me how to install them nd wat should i need to do so ... system requirements ...

Thanx for ur quote

Your Friend

Alekha

Hi Ezzaral I decided to do a project in HR Recruitment , if u know any thing about JSF and Portlets and how to use .please reply please suggest me how to install them nd wat should i need to do so ... system requirements ...

Thanx for ur quote

Your Friend

Alekha

Help is offered for those who demonstrate some effort. You cannot expect someone to walk you through an entire project istarting from how to install the frameworks and components. (Also, "u" is not a word - "you" is the word you're seeking)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.