Just a quick introduction. The names Chase. Im 23 and i like to think im a geek some days lol. Ive been on computers since i was about 5 with my first being a commodore 64 (oh the memories to that) i know quite a bit about HTML and im now learning a bit about PHP. Takes me a little bit but i get it after a while.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb DJ. I'm sure you'll have lots of good stuff to contribute in many tech boards and Geek's Lounge.

Welcome!

Welcome To Daniweb Friend :)

Welcome to Daniweb!

Welcome!

Member Avatar for T J Browns

Just a quick introduction. The names Chase. Im 23 and i like to think im a geek some days lol. Ive been on computers since i was about 5 with my first being a commodore 64 (oh the memories to that) i know quite a bit about HTML and im now learning a bit about PHP. Takes me a little bit but i get it after a while.

For Real since 5 yeas old? Your a natural by now...Have fun....Dee Coppola

welcome

i learnt computers when i was 4/5 too

Welcome to our community!

And we knew what u became bennet....

welcome

i learnt computers when i was 4/5 too

You earned the title "Prodigy" ...and a guitar man too. :icon_cool:

STAY IN TOUCH..

Keep rockin!!!

Dee Coppola
Founder
USA INDIA UK

Welcome to our community!

And we knew what u became bennet....

Keep US POSTED!!!

BEST WISHES...

Dee Coppola

i wish she wold stop changing the titles, before everyone started getting so many posts, prodigy was about 750 posts

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.