Away from you.

Nope. It's going to the left, because you can't see the door where you get in. (not true for England, New Zealand etc)

Nope. It's going to the left, because you can't see the door where you get in. (not true for England, New Zealand etc)

What bus? it looks more like a UFO to me :)

Why do we call it 'cracking' a window when it doesn't break?

AWAY, oops just realized the answer is already posted.

Why are the buses in Canada so weird ?

(I mean if Steven mistook the drawing for a retreating bus .... )

Well its seemed like the most logical answer, and by the way we dont have busses in canada yet. There coming soon though I think.

Ok that would be great. ummmmmm do you have a carrier pigeon you could send that with or should i send mine to you first.

If you started from a point, went 10km north then 10km west and finally 10km south and end up at the same point, where would you be?

If you started from a point, went 10km north then 10km west and finally 10km south and end up at the same point, where would you be?

The south pole??

Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train - Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you're just sitting still?

> "Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?"

How many lethal injection sessions have you witnessed to state that with conviction?

> If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

No, morals.

> "If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy
> dinner?"

Maybe he had expensive tastes?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.