http://www.quizrocket.com/stupid-test

I didnt do very well on this!!! :angry:

Go on,take the test :D

Recommended Answers

All 31 Replies

If you take seriously the results of such a test on the internet, then yes - you're stupid.

If you take seriously the results of such a test on the internet, then yes - you're stupid.

Somebody didn't get a good score. :P

Actually I didn't take the test - I couldn't get the little clicky-thing to work the internets right.

Count me in the dumb category. I took the test, then spent the time trying to trick the website into actually giving me the results of the test without actually signing up for any of their great offers. I failed miserably. You apparently have to sign up for at least one, at which point I exited out, but not before being even more dumb and giving at least some real info along with my fake info. These guys actually check to make sure your street exists in your zip code apparently. It's all moot though because after entering an address in California, the form lists it as Louisiana. Anyway, I don't know whether I'm dumb or not regarding the test results. I'm dumb enough to spend time wading through advertisements trying to get my test results, but not quite dumb enough to actually sign up for anything. Dude, is it too much to ask for a warning from you on these links saying that we're going to have to sign up for something to get our results?

Yep, pretty dumb :P

(That is what you wanted to hear right?)

Wonder why it's called "The Stupid Test" and not "The Smart Test"?

Because either way you lose (winning is not really winning, is it?)

Where can we find practice exams for the stupid test?

For some people it's natural. Being themselves is sufficient practice. People like us have to watch MTV reality shows.

I don't need no stinking "stupid test" to prove I'm stupid :)

commented: hehe! +2

Well I am the guy who thought that the lead balloon would take off.

edit Sorry about that ^ lol

I took the test 2 times and it didnt give me my results either time :D

That because its called the "stupid test". You have to be a real idot to finish it and respond to some of those adverts at the end. Once they have you on their email list you will never get off.

You don't need tests to prove you stupid. Thats stupid :)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

That was very conceited of Mr. Einstein

well, i think im pretty stupid.

i spent damn near a half hour, first taking the test, then cycling through about 50 freakin adverts to get the results without giving any info, or giving false info. i finally quit and didnt get anything :grr:

but my consolation is that im not as stupid as someone who tried twice, or (god forbid) someone who actually gave their legitimate address or email.

well, i think im pretty stupid.

i spent damn near a half hour, first taking the test, then cycling through about 50 freakin adverts to get the results without giving any info, or giving false info. i finally quit and didnt get anything :grr:

but my consolation is that im not as stupid as someone who tried twice, or (god forbid) someone who actually gave their legitimate address or email.

No no, I'm not dumb enough to give away my real address or e-mail. The only information I provided was my social security number, driver's license number, birthdate, and mother's maiden name.

commented: lol +1

No no, I'm not dumb enough to give away my real address or e-mail. The only information I provided was my social security number, driver's license number, birthdate, and mother's maiden name.

I guess you win 1st prize :)

Member Avatar for kdoiron

Tried - gave fake name and addy info, skipped through about 20 of these "special offers" and the thing froze. I know I'm not stupid, at least not stupid enough to try twice.

that was just wow... total bs i mean at the end if your stupid to fill that info out then thats sad and technically you are stupid if your gonna try and take a test to destinate if you acually are stupid. so right now after taking that test you'll probably read this and say, "wow i am stupid." so there is your test results :P

and technically you are stupid if your gonna try and take a test to destinate if you acually are stupid.

destinate?

nice.

feelin' pretty smart, are ya?

Where did they ask for email? All I got was "You are Stupid".

Where did they ask for email? All I got was "You are Stupid".

I didn't get "You are Stupid". I get, on the first page, "You are ?????". Then you have to fill in you address and name to get to the next page, where it asks for more info, one of which, eventually, is your e-mail? You get "You are stupid"? Interesting.

Excellent......

I provided all bogus info :D (But didnt get my results)

I didn't get "You are Stupid". I get, on the first page, "You are ?????". Then you have to fill in you address and name to get to the next page, where it asks for more info, one of which, eventually, is your e-mail? You get "You are stupid"? Interesting.

The result is the same no matter what options you choose. It seems anyone who bothers answering the questions is considered stupid by the system.

But really guys u didnt have to provide any of the such, just skip the hell out of that stupid test and at the end U will have something like this "U get 80% that means u are complete stupid, or completely stupid" something like that, and which is still doesnt make sense to me and that proves Im not dumb enough to understand it

the point was we did skip those things -- multiple times -- before finally deciding that we really didn't care after all.

you however, were smart enough to keep on clicking away and finally get that message that, unfortunately, you just weren't quite smart enough to understand.

so i guess it averages out that you're fairly mediocre?

:P

If you know you are stupid, then you are not quite as stupid as you thought.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.