We went down in February and there were ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE then :)

I reckon its TOO HOT during the summer and not as many people go!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

the best time of year for Disney World is just after it burns down.
No more fake happiness, and the inevitable lawsuits haven't started yet.

No more fake happiness, and the inevitable lawsuits haven't started yet.

Its obvious you have never been there. If you do make sure to take lots and lots of money and plan to visit the other sites in the area. But don't go during hurricane season because its not pleasant place to be during the storms.

My family used to go the end of August and the first part of December for the least crowds. It's expensive, but a lot of fun!

Did you have a bad experience there my friend?

Yes, it may be uncomfortable when it is too hot.
It is a good idea to go during the spring or winter season in that case!

I hate theme parks, burning them down makes room for more interesting things like airports and maximum security prisons :)

I hate theme parks, burning them down makes room for more interesting things like airports and maximum security prisons :)

I can do without more airports and I love theme parks, but you're right on the prisons. We need someplace to stick all the people who refuse to use code tags.

commented: Right on :) +29

Ah ok,we know why your response was what it was then.........

I am from a small island (in the Caribbean), and we don't have such lavish theme parks here...just a few rides in the mall's car park....I grew up looking at cartoons, and I have always dreamed of going to Disney Land...I am in my mid twenties now, and just last year I was able to visit Disney's Magic Kingdom...it was a feeling like no other...too overwhelming to explain...I constantly looked on in awe (unless I was on the rides...which I thoroughy enjoyed)...

As we grow older, we got so much responsibilities on our shoulders that we forgot the kid inside all of us...when I went to Disney...the kid within me and myself were re-kindled...:) That's a great reason for keeping the theme parks alive...

Oh, and I went in April 2007...on that particular day there was a coldfront so at time the place was really cold (I am an islander so I was excited about the cold wind feeling), but also at time, it got really hot...much like where I am from...so it was really enjoyable for me...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.