Hi everyone! Im Zerah from the Philippines~I'm 19 and a junior college student.
I would really love to learn a lot from you guys about programming especially visual basic 6.

God Bless everyone~:)

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi, this is zerah again. Actually, I'm not good at programming and flash but I would like to leatn a lot of things about them because I only have 3 semesters left in college and we have a thesis project. I know that amost all of you heard of CAI~Computer Aided Instruction. CAI in English is the system that we chose. Actually, it's really a struggle for me, for me it's very difficult and I and my groupmates really ought to work hard because none of us is a programmer geek. I have a question, what's the best way to make a quiz?
If you have suggestions, please do inform me~I would be very grateful. I know there are a lot of IT professionals here or I would say computer geeks in general based on what I've read in this forum.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge to those who are beginners~

God Bless you all~~:)

Welcome and much luck with your studies!

Hi everyone! Im Zerah from the Philippines~I'm 19 and a junior college student.
I would really love to learn a lot from you guys about programming especially visual basic 6.

God Bless everyone~:)

Hi Zerah, I'm new also.

Welcome aboard harez25. Hope you enjoy stay here.

Welcome and much luck with your studies!

Hi!

Thanks for replying~:)

Have a nice day or night??~~God Bless

Hi Zerah, I'm new also.

Oh~thanks for replying~~Are you studying also?

Have a wonderful day or night!(I don't the time there:))

God Bless

Welcome aboard harez25. Hope you enjoy stay here.

Oh~thanks for replying~~Are you studying also?

Have a wonderful day or night!(I don't the time there:))

God Bless

Welcome to the forum, have a great stay.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.