You ain't seen nothing yet. But this is part of the promised change.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

You ain't seen nothing yet. But this is part of the promise change

Ace Flop! The silly conservative have barely finished blaming Clinton for everything and now are starting in on Obama and he is not even president yet.

When will you conservatives 'man up' and take responsibility? Everything is never your fault; if you can't find someone to blame, you try to redefine the labels so it is not your fault.

Pfffft!

You voted for change. You are going to love your deserved change.
Here we go.

could Sanjay Gupta be any worse than Joycelyn Elders, who was fired by Bill Clinton

could Sanjay Gupta be any worse than Joycelyn Elders, who was fired by Bill Clinton

There's a lot of potential for it.
Nevertheless, it would be interesting to observe when the so high expectation of change will hit rock bottom in order to accommodate a justification of the actions of the chosen one.

Ace Flop! The silly conservative have barely finished blaming Clinton for everything and now are starting in on Obama and he is not even president yet.
!

Obama is President by neglect -- someone has to do the job and Bush sure is keeping quite these days. Of course I understand why the Lame Duck In Chief doesn't to anything -- and I'm happy he isn't. He needn't ruffle any more feathers during his final two weeks that Obama will have to clean up.

She was fired because the f-ing conservatives could not believe that their children masturbated. One wonders why they have a problem with masturbation?

You voted for change. You are going to love your deserved change.
Here we go.

Heh,heh - for all the reasons to complain about Gupta, you chose what is probably the lamest.

Whereas, your choice of McCain/Palin was so superior - keep looking, I am sure you might find something worth complaining about when Obama actually becomes President.

[...] He needn't ruffle any more feathers during his final two weeks that Obama will have to clean up.

That's the spirit.
Here's some more food to it.

As I reflect on 2008, I can say we had a great year: Blacks are happy; Obama was elected. Whites are happy, OJ is in jail. Democrats are happy; George Bush is leaving office. Republicans are happy: Democrats will finally quit saying George Bush stole the election. And all of us are so happy; The election is finally over! I think 2009 will be even better: Immediately after his inauguration, Obama will balance the budget, revive the economy, solve the real estate problem, solve the auto industry problem, solve our gas/alternative energy problem, stop the fires and mudslides in California, ban hurricanes and tornadoes, stop identity theft, reverse global warming, find Osama, solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, get rid of corruption in government and achieve world peace . Then on the 7th day, He will rest.

Remember,
"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

That's the spirit.
Here's some more food to it."The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

Life is not a zero-sum game.

That's the spirit.
Here's some more food to it.

Yes, I agree that Obama is the Second Coming of Christ that was predicted in the Bible some 2,000 years ago. We will now start 1,000 years of peace on earth.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.