Since you geeks seem to love PB.

Brand?
Creamy or Crunchy?
Self-stir or zero-effort?

I prefer the Maranatha Crunchy, despite the small effort of stirring it before you eat.

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

i just recently made the switch from creamy to chunky. sometimes extra chunky.

it's like, "where have you been all my life?"

I never ate Peanut Butter. :(
Though Would love to try it ;)

i just recently made the switch from creamy to chunky. sometimes extra chunky.

it's like, "where have you been all my life?"

N/A (pretend this is a positive rep, since I already down repped you today)

I never ate Peanut Butter. :(
Though Would love to try it ;)

You don't know what you're missing out on, my friend.

Oh by the way:

1. IDon'tReallyCareAsLongAsIt'sPeanutButter
2. Crunchy
3. Zero effort, of course.

IDon'tReallyCareAsLongAsIt'sPeanutButter

oh, hell naw. have you had generic (store-brand) peanut butter.

dont you know? choosy mothers choose Jif.

although Skippy is pretty right-on, also.

oh, hell naw. have you had generic (store-brand) peanut butter.

I guess not?

I mostly use skippy and matouk's (caribbean brand), but I've had others and I didn't mind them.

Crunchy - store-brand.

Jif low fat extra chrunchy. My choosy mom picked it out!
Tastes good as long as you don't put any Smucker's Jelly on it!

Actually, I like Trader Joe's Almond Butter better, but I have to hide it from my students.

I wonder if they ever got all that salmonella contaminated peanut butter off the shelves?

That salmonella contaminated pb was pretty low-quality stuff and was only used in 'cooking' like pb cookies, pb candies and never got into actual jars of pb. Most food contaminants are a 'bonus'

we eat from one to two pounds of insects each year, and without knowing it.

- I am not sure how well-researched the site is so it is up to you to dis/believe.

I like nutella, a chocolaty hazelnut spread, sort of like a much improved peanut butter.

commented: yum. +6

Gnutella (pronounced /nuːˈtɛlə/ with a silent g, but frequently /ɡnuːˈtɛlə/) is a file sharing network. In late 2007, it was the most popular file sharing network on the Internet with an estimated market share of more than 40%

The name is a portmanteau of GNU and Nutella: supposedly, Frankel and Pepper ate a lot of Nutella working on the original project...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnutella

:)

well i like sanatarium smooth and eta crunchy. Don't get the stir and zero effort though...

I hate Peanut Butter, but I like Starbars!

So let me get this straight. You came into the "What's your favorite peanut butter brand and type" thread to say how much you hate peanut butter? What exactly are you trying to achieve?

I hope your kids hate you and constantly kick you in the shins. Nobody hates peanut butter and gets away with it.

Nobody hates peanut butter and gets away with it.

I get away with it, so stfu :D

Adam's Crunchy is by far the best. You can't beat it.

Adam's Crunchy is by far the best. You can't beat it.

Yeah, but you got to stir it - this is a geek thread and that wastes valuable time.

well... depends on the geek.

computer geeks would want their peanut butter ready-to-spread so they dont lose time omghaXing webpages or wtfpwning noobs.

on the other hand, "peanut butter geeks" would *want* the manual operation of having to reconstructed the separated peanut butter components. because they would be the "purists"

well you people get so emotional about peanut butter good to see your commitment.
Still don't understand the stirring 'coz were i live its all spreadable straight from the jar.

oh okay. Us Kiwis have it good then huh?

oh okay. Us Kiwis have it good then huh?

You don't have it good if you don't have that Adam's crunchy peanut butter!

Well I've never heard of it until now so if the old adage "Ignorance is bliss" holds true then, I had it good.
Not any more though :'(

Jif Creamy

commented: i used to think so, too, for 30 years... but you should revisit extra crunchy. you might be in for a surprise. +12

"Ignorance is bliss"

your ignorance is contagious. please stay back i don't want to catch it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.