Post cool guitar riff u made up. If u dont have a guitar then post your favorite band. :) Heres my riff...

E - 0 2 2 1 0 0

G - 3 2 0 0 3 3

Dsus2 - x 0 0 2 3 0

Esus - 0 0 2 2 0 0

E - 0 2 2 1 0 0

i kinda got this from Green Day but i didnt have a capo so ...there it is :D
Play with any strumming pattern u want

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Post cool guitar riff u made up. If u dont have a guitar then post your favorite band. :) Heres my riff...

E - 0 2 2 1 0 0

G - 3 2 0 0 3 3

Dsus2 - x 0 0 2 3 0

Esus - 0 0 2 2 0 0

E - 0 2 2 1 0 0

i kinda got this from Green Day but i didnt have a capo so ...there it is :D
Play with any strumming pattern u want

not to poke fun or anything but ive played the guitar for 13 years now and thats kindof a lame riff

not to poke fun or anything but ive played the guitar for 13 years now and thats kindof a lame riff

How the hell can that not be poking fun when you call him lame? You think after 13 years of playing you would have some respect for music. I think its an awesome riff, so just shut your mouth.....and think before typing.

i wasnt trying to sound mean, i was just saying i think there are better riffs out there especially by such a great band as greenday, stuff that makes a song deffinatly identifable. aka smoke on the water...if you play that riff every one knows exactly what you are playing...isnt that the point of a riff, something for the song to be remembered by? maybe if i get the time ill post some of my songs up here and see what you guys think... rock on

Well not everybody is Jimmy Page, or Jimi Hendrix. Im a drummer, but have started playing a little guitar, all I can play are a few measley chords, but I think its fun. Oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lets see here

|-----------------||-----3---------------||-----1----------|
|------0----------||------2--------------||------2---------|
|-------2---------||--------0------------||-------0--------|
|--------2-0------||---------0-----------||--------0-------|

hehe bet you cant guess what this is........
I didnt bother getting time signatures right so just work with me.

i kno my riff is lame, but i just wanted to see other peoples riffs espessialy though who have been playing for 14 years like nizzy. i am only 14 years old myself :) and i have been playing for 4 years. i look look forward to seeing your riff nizzy.....o and by the way im posting this at school right now. im a freshman in high school, hehe

haha fish! get back to class, just kidding :p

being young only gives me more time to rock harder on my guitar :cheesy:

Yeah I reciently starteg guitar and its a bit slow going at the moment...my amp dosn't pick up anything strangely...but it looks ok

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.