Hi Everyone,

I want to program something cool (no this isn't for school, just for fun), but I don't know what to program. I wanted to make something that would be fun to make and use, but not too challenging.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hi ghost I am a nubee like u.

:cheesy:

I tried 2 make a quiz game, with conditions like if answer= this then do that. It's very easy I can post it if u like?

Hi ghost I am a nubee like u.

:cheesy:

I tried 2 make a quiz game, with conditions like if answer= this then do that. It's very easy I can post it if u like?

Thanks for your reply, but I'm actually a liitle more experienced with Java than that - I've made a full multiplayer/single player w/ AI tictactoe game.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

U cud try to understand how objects are created in 3 dimensional space. And work with applets. This comes with my examples in my javaBeans

to view proberly right click and select extract.

U cud try to understand how objects are created in 3 dimensional space. And work with applets. This comes with my examples in my javaBeans

to view proberly right click and select extract.

Whoa!!! That's awesome! How did you do that?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.