Around here, I don't see many "clever little childs", as a crazy witch would say.

I see alot of kids who simply do not care about education. They just want to "hang with there homies" and not do diddly squat.

A shame really.

I gotta hand it to siblings although. The good 'ole trick of the older brother is bugging me and I am the little princess never ceases to amaze me.

Monopolistic Microsoft -> !(EVIL)

just imagine how much less there would be to talk about with out microsoft. Fast moving technology comes at a cost(security, legal issues)haha. Without microsoft fueling on hardware advancements what do you think a computer would be capable of today????

sleepsleepsleep---> nightmares

*I dedicate this to those nightmares that I've seen where I wanted to scream but couldn't in the dream,wanted to wake up and move but felt like paralysed,wished to stop seeing those dreadful things but couldn't*

:eek: weird?Once I saw some people cutting the body of an infant into pieces and frying them to eat with their meal.Horrible nough.

Attachments alienaa.gif 4.07 KB
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.