hello all! a friend of mine found this site for me so i figured i could give it a try! i have been dealing with the Aurora virus now for a couple of months and i think it's bout time i do something about it. obviously i'm not much of a computer person as i probably should have done something a lot sooner....but yeah, i am not quite sure what i do now to get my message out to the right people about helping me a lil with this virus. if anone can explain that would be great! :) thanks!
jess

Hi jesskorb, welcome to the site! :)

We deal with virus problems and the like in our Viruses, Spyware, and other Nasties forum, so here's what you need to do:

1. Read this post for instructions on how to download and use the HijackThis utility.

2. Follow the specific Aurora removal instructions in this thread.

3. Post your results in a new thread in the Viruses, Spyware, and other Nasties forum. Don't post the results here, as this particular forum is just a place for new members to introduce themselves; we don't work on technical problems here.

One of us will follow up on your new thread once you post it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.