Hello,

I am really confused and not able to make decision about how to begin learning programming languages.
I've done C,C++ and 2 projects of ASP.Net with C#.
But, now I've forgotten most of the concepts of C++(like constructors,structures,classes and even the basic programs like Fibonacci series and other tricky programs) and I am confused that whether I should begin with the C++ basics only or should I try learning C#?

I am in a great confusion.Any relevant help would be very highly honored.Please provide me the best E-Books,learning material or something like that which would help me learning these languages and kindly inform me how to begin from the start.

Thanks in advance.

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by KM499

Thanks for your kind and quick reply Ancient Dragon..That was a great help..However, another query of mine is I am confused that whether I should begin with the C++ basics only or should I try learning C# first because C# is a new language, so what should I do first?

It doesn't really matter which one you take first. c++ is an older language but also the most widely used language of the two. You will never go wrong learning both languages.

Great...thank you very much for your kind advice...and I've found the solution to my confusion...

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.