Ampere Software (www.amperesoftware.com), a young software product engineering company from India. Provides software product development, commercial software development and testing services to small/mid sized software product companies, startup software companies, software consulting companies of US, UK and Europe
By virtue of our development cost and skilled professionals, our partner companies save their valuable funding in developing their core software product/solution up to 60%.

We have qualified and skilled Software Developers, QA\Testing Engineers available for your growing technical needs at best possible rates and working model that suits your business and budget both.

Ampere’s Engineering Team with expertise in .NET(C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET), J2EE, C, C++, VC++, J2EE, J2ME and QA\Testing are available round the clock to help you in your technical initiatives 24x7. You can expect

+ Faster Time to Market
+ Best Project Management Practices.
+ Effective Communication Practices
+ Up to 60% Cost Saving on all technical efforts
+ Exclusive Software Product Development, Support, Maintenance, Testing Services
+ Global Servicing capabilities: Offshore, Onsite
+ Partnership approach advantage
+ Hire Full Time Dedicated Resources (.NET, J2EE, QA)
+ Exclusive Offshore Development Partnership Offering

Technical Expertise: .NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET), J2EE, J2ME, VB, ASP, SQL, XML, OLAP, C, C++, VC++, QA, Testing (Black Box/White Box/Automation).

Services Offering:
1. Offshore Software Development Center
2. Offshore Product Development
3. Offshore QA/Testing Services
4. Migration & Reengineering (.NET, J2EE)
5. Games Development
6. Maintenance & Support Services
7. Dedicated Development Center
8. Dedicated Offshore Engineering Team
9. Virtual Offshore Development Center

Contact Advice: Drop a email with your questions or with your RFP, requirements at: sales@amperesoftware.com

Good Service,
But not in related thread. you have to put your post into webmaster mkt thread.
This is my suggestion. No body response you here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.