Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jingda

I thought this post would have been by Jingada,

Why do you think web is dying, Okay, when web dies, people gonna make another web! :P

Okay

People, will come to their ground :), there's always a evolution after destruction. :D, that's true. do you know for every 26 million years earth gets destructed :D

Strange statement/question.

Nothing stays the same. The sites we have today aren't the sites of 1994 - thankfully. I bet the sites of today won't last until 2015 - not as they are anyway (except for DaniWeb - change the interface again and I go on the stalk - I kid you not!).
So, let the old die, to make way for the new. I think it's called progress. Perhaps we'll see the first brain chip out in a decade, so you can surf without a screen - all direct to your visual cortex, with options for olfactory and auditory sensation.

I have to say, one development that's peeing me off at the moment is all the hash addresses - meant for breaking the web. Doesn't work? so what, as long as we have a darned hash symbol.

Web die? Can't see it, but it'll change sure, perhaps it'll even be called something else.

Edited by diafol: n/a

Web will never die but constantly improved, you can tell now. Maybe in the future in can be possible. Technology will become so advanced that you can convey message telepathically :D The only thing i know will die here is old thread, until zombie feeder revive them.:D

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.