In answer to the lovely questionaire:

Name: Jennifer
Nickname: Jen
Height: 5'3''
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
BDate: October 2 (Libra, if you care about that sort of thing)
Favorite Color: Journeyman Blue (If you know, email me!)

Work: Free lance web designer and programmer

Education: Philosophy (intellectually satisfying but financially insufficient to survival!), Liberal Arts, Computer Science

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Jazz Music, ok any music but Rap, Drawing, Painting (pastels), movies, dreaming about Vincent D'onofrio, Cooking

Favorite Music: Jazz, Real Rock (CCR, Eagles, Chicago, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, America, BTO, Black Oak Arkansas etc), Country (From the 30s 'til today all types from Blue Grass to RockABilly), Classical...

Favorite Actors: Vincent D'onofrio, Ben Kingsly, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, Kevin Spacey, Audrey Hepburn, John Wayne, Humphrey Bogart...

Favorite Food: Chinese & Mexican and (MY!) Fetuccini Alfredo

Favorite Movies: The Usual Suspects, Aliens, The Ref, The Thin Man, Almost any Hitchcock, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Whole Wide World, Citizen Kane, Without a Clue, Young Frankenstein ... I could go on

Favorite Authors: Anne McCaffery, CJ Cherryh, Katherine Kurtz, Robert Aspirin, Erma Bombeck

Favorite TV Shows: Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Favorite Computer Games: Myst (& sequels), RCT, Zoo Tycoon

In The Future: I would like to pursue my writing and my art with enough success to enable me to live in the style to which I would like to become accustomed. :cheesy:

Stuff I Dislike: Dirty Litter Boxes, Dirty Dishes, Dirty Bathrooms... okay I HATE HOUSEWORK.

Philosophy and computer science? You really do have both hemispheres of the brain covered, don't ya? :) Thanks for the introduction and welcome.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.