How is your weather in your country? I am living in the Philippines and the weather here today is stormy and according to news, we are overloaded of typhoons in this month. One typhoon is over and there is 2 more waiting on the line. Oh boy!

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Stuugie
Featured Replies
  • [QUOTE=faroukmuhammad;1612300]Niger state Nigeria, Misty and dull.[/QUOTE] I'm going to stop posting at DaniWeb until this offensive post gets deleted. Bye. Read More

• [QUOTE=Ancient Dragon;1613426]I'm going to stop posting at DaniWeb until this offensive post gets deleted. Bye.[/QUOTE] I'm a little surprised at this AD. I see nothing wrong with the post in question. Niger is in Africa as Happy stated. Other word you are possibly thinking of has 2 g's, which I … Read More

• You are in California? Where it is warm? You suck! Actually, given a choice of extremes (hot or cold) I prefer the cold. I spent two weeks in Phoenix (actually Tempe, but that's splitting hairs) in August several years back. It was +47C or hotter the entire time I was … Read More

• > The mythbusters are awesome!... but what does that have to do with anything (unless they did an expirement with alcohol...)? Links, which appear in underlined blue letters, can be clicked on and they will lead you to another web-page. I suggest you give it a try: From Reverend Jim's … Read More

• It's a beautiful day at the cottage except for a little interference from the local wildlife (check out my new hat). The little buggers don't seem to be afraid of anything. ![0dae4c2f9f21fb5cb7c5bbd4c0a8c1c3](/attachments/large/3/0dae4c2f9f21fb5cb7c5bbd4c0a8c1c3.jpg "0dae4c2f9f21fb5cb7c5bbd4c0a8c1c3") Read More

How is your weather in your country? I am living in the Philippines and the weather here today is stormy and according to news, we are overloaded of typhoons in this month. One typhoon is over and there is 2 more waiting on the line. Oh boy!

I wish it was like that here, it's just really hot and humid too. It sucks.

Here in the Netherlands the weather's quite pleasant today, altough the Royal Dutch Meteology Institute predicted a thunderstorm tonight...

Is there something wrong with my post guys? Why I do get negative here?

Votes + Comments
nah
One line sig is a link = lame.
Yeah, some of us think you just post 1-line pith just so we all get to see your sig link all over the place

Is there something wrong with my post guys? Why I do get negative here?

It's because you're promoting your own product with your name and signature. This is frowned upon by the DW-community.

> This is frowned upon by the DW-community.
But sadly not by "da management".
Too many 1-line pith posting dweebs are allowed to stay for far too long.

I'd like to invite the regulars to join me in the land of the -1's; it's just like shooting fish in a barrel.

Same here. I wish it will be over soon. I prefer sunny and windy weather. What about you?

Niger state Nigeria, Misty and dull.

Does the thunderstorm came?

Here in the Netherlands the weather's quite pleasant today, altough the Royal Dutch Meteology Institute predicted a thunderstorm tonight...

I heard you can fry an egg in the street, is it true?

Here in midwest USA its very hot -- 7 straight days of +100 temps and no rain. Pretty typical for this time of year.

Oh so sorry about that. I didn't know that it is offensive. I'll change my signature name. Thanks!

It's because you're promoting your own product with your name and signature. This is frowned upon by the DW-community.

Votes + Comments
4 sequential posts, spam egg chips and spam

Oh so sorry about that. I didn't know that it is offensive. I'll change my signature name. Thanks!

Changing the name of the signature link means nothing. You are still promoting the same thing every time you make a post.
Makes you look seriously like a signature spammer.

Niger state Nigeria, Misty and dull.

I'm going to stop posting at DaniWeb until this offensive post gets deleted. Bye.

Votes + Comments
Why surely do you jest my good sir! lulz
Look it up -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_State

I'm going to stop posting at DaniWeb until this offensive post gets deleted. Bye.

I'm a little surprised at this AD. I see nothing wrong with the post in question. Niger is in Africa as Happy stated.
Other word you are possibly thinking of has 2 g's, which I find offensive too.

???

Sorry AD, I really do not know what you are finding offensive in the post you mention.

The username is Farouk (a pretty common name, and the tenth ruler of Egypt from the Muhammad Ali Dynasty) not f**k as you seem to be implying.

The post itself refers to a place in Nigeria, simple as.

Neither are in any way offensive...

Than I guess you won't mind if I post a link to www.fuckfrance.com or the brainfuck programming language.

@ AD

I think i know why you find it racist. Maybe there is two niger like what Crunchie said and you misintepreted the niger as black. So black state in Nigeria. Black typically refer to the nigerians that have black skin. Am i right?

it has been wet for the past three days but we have a very bright morning to enjoy on a work day.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.