Hello all,

I have visited this site looking for answers to some more basic questions that were nevertheless hard to get answered from other resources. I have found the answers here to be very clear and even if old, still well-suited to my needs.

I am glad to now be a member.

I have a question that I hope someone here can help me with.

I read the thread on completing registration for 321Studios' DVDXCopy. I HAVE the registration and password information that came with the application when it was first purchase (and given to me as a give well over a year ago). But with 321Studios shut down, their "server" is rejecting the information I've sent.

Can anyone advise me what I can do to make this application work? If I cannot, and if uninstalling it is the only thing I can do with THIS application, can anyone recommend another, replacement application that I can use to make personal, private-use only copies of my DVD library?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

HARD

About 5 mins. after going on line a message appears saying windows explorer has encountered a problem and has to close. I usually allow it to report the problem to microsoft but the problem persists.

Can anyone out there please reply with asolution?

Michael De Berm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.