Hey.

I wish to develop a website for team members which has features as listed below. I am impressed with http://www.evolt.org/PHP-Login-System-with-Admin-Features resource source code which is freely available and I am thinking to use that as reference. I need small help and they are -

1) Password protected login for all users (Administrator/Manager/Team Members).
2) Request for Leave(Earn & Sick) and Show leave balances and summary of leave transaction.
3) Email notification and alert to Team Manager/ HR- Manager for each leave submission by employees after it's approval.
4) Employees having the options to choose between full day or half day leave.
5) Inventory List: List of inventory taken/issued.
6) Business Travel: Has information of Passport Number, VISA Type, Countries visited & Date of Travels.

I am using PHP-v4.4.4(Win32) & MySQL-v4.0.16 on my Windows XP system and finally need to integrate with SharePoint 2003 as SharePoint supports both PHP & MySQL.

Would anyone like to share resources freely with source code for (1) - (6), as I am from Embedded software areas and don't have prior experiences of work in Web domain and it's technology.

Any help plz?

Regards.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

We'll be glad to help, but we need you to help us help you to help you effectively. (Help is one thing the previous sentence does not need.)

Try working through your requirements and coming up with possible solutions. If you can't get a solution to work, post the relavent code here and we'll try to find any errors and make suggestions.

Daniweb policy says everything related to the problem/solution should be kept on the board (where appropriate) so don't expect any emails.

I appreciate....

Plz write your requirement in detail

I am done with my above application.

Can anyone suggest how to incorporate PHP files into SharePoint 2003 and run MySQL into it.

Since I got the initail source code from internet as a freeware I wish to submit the source code developed for the betterment of community.

Can anyone tell me how to submit it.

BR
Mukesh
srimks11@gmail.com

I am done with my above application.

Can anyone suggest how to incorporate PHP files into SharePoint 2003 and run MySQL into it.

Since I got the initail source code from internet as a freeware I wish to submit the source code developed for the betterment of community.

Can anyone tell me how to submit it.

BR
Mukesh
srimks11@gmail.com

Depending on the license of the source code you used, you will probibly start by submitting the changes you made to the author.

I would think twice before making someone elses code available via sharepoint, it could probibly violate terms of the agreement, that would not be a good thing.

I think you didn't understood.. tx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.