Check this out. Open up any website (one with many pictures is better) and, after loading it, paste this code in the address bar:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

:)

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Clever stuff.

:o My apologies Dude.

Wow... did you find that by yourself or just find it somewhere on the 'Net?

lol_hacker101

Crazy Java Command

Now, 'Stein, you ought to know by now that Java is not the same as Javascript. :)

Nice script, though...

:o My apologies Dude.

None needed my friend :)

Check this out. Open up any website (one with many pictures is better) and, after loading it, paste this code in the address bar:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

:eek: Nice.Nice.:) And many underestimate the power of JavaScript ;)

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice stuff :cheesy:

interesting. really interesting...

Yeah gets hold of all the image elements on the page in an array and starts manipulating the properties like its x and y coordinates.

But still its the idea that counts, good one.

Ooooh:cheesy: ! Aaaaaaaa :cheesy: That's soooo cool!:eek:

*Looks at calendar, sees AD only a couple years late.*

Ah man!!

Better late than never... :D

that was awesome CLAPCLAPCLAP!

Ive seen this before.. But it was worth watching it again.. and especially when i used it on daniweb. :)

Thats groovy... but the lag lol

Really wonderful!

Ah.. i had came across this thing long time ago. Are there any more fun scripts available on web?

ha! Try to click on the images that are buttons... lol.

I also found that if you do it a second time it does it faster.

Really crazy :-)

:eek: Nice.Nice.:) And many underestimate the power of JavaScript ;)

When you are good in math imagination, you are a king with even a jerk computer language.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.