I love Dragonball Z, and I wanted to know if anyone else loved it as much as I do. You could despise it for all I care, but I just wanted to know your opinions on DBZ/DB/DBGT.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by maravich12

haha.. I used to love that show, and watch it every day in like 6th - 7th grade. I saw every episode up until goku was participating in some kind of games in heaven or w/e.. gohan was da bomb!

DB was lame. DBZ had one or two good scenes. DBGT also had some good scenes, but it went too far over the top to be as good as DBZ.

I used to love DBZ it was great up until the Cell Saga. Then it just got boring from then on because they couldnt make it as gory any more.

DB to DBZ is one of the popular anime here. Every kid knows it even adult is watching it.

DBGT, yah the series got me bored.

Dragonball GT was alot longer and alot better in japanese they just masacred it for the kiddies when they redid it in english.

yeah,the japanese dub was pretty good even though goku and gohan kinda sounded like girls.with masenko and kamehameha.I wonder if anyone played super dragonball z 22.it was dubbed and it had a lot of amazing people.too bad it didn't have broly or baby vegeta.it was cool though.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.