So they harm the enironment more than they help it?

yes they are a scam

But people buy them.

But people buy them.

Like "healthy food" in packages. That's an oxymoron.

because they think there good. its a scam.

simple really, where do people think all the electricity comes from eh? coal power plants, thats where...

Healthy food in packages?

>Healthy food in packages?
Yes, those packages of "healthy meals" that are extra expensive, and they are supose to be more, natural, organic, low in calories and blah, blah, blah.

#7: Stay on the sidewalk. Don't walk on the grass. It wears down the Earth.

#1: Leave this Earth and make some other planet your home. Without this, no matter what one does, there is no hope to 'Save the Planet' as such.

#7: Stay on the sidewalk. Don't walk on the grass. It wears down the Earth.

Actually, in many places in Spain people frown upon you if you walk on the grass. They put signs on the grass saying: Stay off the grass!.

Some people do that here. The people that spend day and night to make their yards look good. It's funny that some people water their grass just to cut it later.

People who suggest suicide need to get out more or live in South Korea.

People who suggest suicide need to get out more or live in South Korea.

I don't get it.

Yeah, me either. But I thought it was kinda random.

s. korea has like gigabit broadband ;)

So, what does that mean?

It means James loves going off-topic way too much. ;-)

heh, we all do, especially me.

haha yes i do love going offtopic, but only on offtopic threads. never on tech threads.

Actually, in many places in Spain people frown upon you if you walk on the grass. They put signs on the grass saying: Stay off the grass!.

Some people do that here. The people that spend day and night to make their yards look good. It's funny that some people water their grass just to cut it later.

When I was on USA military active duty it was a crime to walk on the grass -- a guy (or gal) could be punished for it by having to clean up a square mile or so of trash that's on the roads/grass. And to this day (30 years later) I don't walk on people's grass, nor do I permit kids and other people to walk on mine.

I thaught they made you cut the grass with scissors as punsihment? i heard that somewhere....

> thaught
Surely, this would have been underlined with red, don't you think so?

I use IE

> I use IE
You live in UK. ;-)

im confused

haha..

He's disn your country, mate! You better scramble the RAF to India! lol jp

indians would kick our ass lol they have a big army

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.