because they think there good. its a scam.

simple really, where do people think all the electricity comes from eh? coal power plants, thats where...

>Healthy food in packages?
Yes, those packages of "healthy meals" that are extra expensive, and they are supose to be more, natural, organic, low in calories and blah, blah, blah.

#1: Leave this Earth and make some other planet your home. Without this, no matter what one does, there is no hope to 'Save the Planet' as such.

#7: Stay on the sidewalk. Don't walk on the grass. It wears down the Earth.

Actually, in many places in Spain people frown upon you if you walk on the grass. They put signs on the grass saying: Stay off the grass!.

Some people do that here. The people that spend day and night to make their yards look good. It's funny that some people water their grass just to cut it later.

Actually, in many places in Spain people frown upon you if you walk on the grass. They put signs on the grass saying: Stay off the grass!.

Some people do that here. The people that spend day and night to make their yards look good. It's funny that some people water their grass just to cut it later.

When I was on USA military active duty it was a crime to walk on the grass -- a guy (or gal) could be punished for it by having to clean up a square mile or so of trash that's on the roads/grass. And to this day (30 years later) I don't walk on people's grass, nor do I permit kids and other people to walk on mine.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.