Russian authorities are investigating after discovering a man had married his own grandmother.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2554209.html

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

They must be running out of anything newsworthy. Actually some grannies look a heck of lot better then many of those multifold pierced and heavily tattooed young chicks running around. There is nothing more disgusting then pierced lips and pierced tongues!

He might have married granny for money too!

Thats..... wierd.

that is so disgustinly gross, I have no comment.

He might have married granny for money too!

At that point just wait a couple of years for the inheritance.

hehehe.. but thats kinda ugly!!!!

wtf

I think Bennets post wins the thread.

I think Bennets post wins the thread.

:) thanks hkb619, you are right, W.T.F just kind of sums it up nicely

At that point just wait a couple of years for the inheritance.

Shades of Anna Nicole Smith?

There must be a reason ... money, I doubt it. As csgal said - just wait a few years. Maybe a bastardised Oedipus complex? Kill grandfather marry grandmother? Maybe the ultimate rebellion from his parents/her kids (but waaaay too far)? Could it have been unknown?

"Kill grandfather" was not part of the origial story! Nice addition though. You should be a writer!

If a guy marries his granny does that make him his own grandpa?

Actually I think such a marriage would be legal in USA because the woman is probably beyone the child bearing age.

Ancient, thanks for taking a look at the lighter side!

He would be his own grandpa and his father might be his son now.

Or mother-daughter. Heh. If I was in that situation (which I won't be, but for the sake of the arguement), I'd call my mum mother-daughter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.