Just in time for the upcoming holidays, another silly poll. This time you are asked to let us know what your favorite musical instument is. Be honest and apolitical.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ddanbe
Featured Replies

[QUOTE=mrboolf;748704]thx & lol :P yes it's funny, though I don't think I could live without music at all. I'm glad to see there's many others that share this feeling ;-)[/QUOTE] Stevie Wonder said it best--"Music is a world within itself, it's a language we all understand." Read More

I play many instruments.

Mainly Guitar & Bass, both Electric & Acoutsic, but I also play Piano and some brass instruments.

My favourite to play solo is either Piano or Acoustic Guitar. But in a group, Brass wins all the way. So much Power & Volume without the need for electricity..

If i had the opportunity to learn any guitar, i would jump at the chance!
As such it's my 'favourite' instrument

I play a good chunk of the aforementioned instruments. I love atmospheric, solo, non-pretentious piano jazz though. I could listen to that aaaawwll day.

my facvorute bass song is "for whom the bell tolls" by metallica. Its good fun and fairly easy apart from intro/outro/solo

To bad there are only 10 choices maximum to give a poll at DaniWeb. I guess string instruments have to put under guitar. I like the viola.

Guitars, basses, violins, string instruments I love! ^_^

Most of my experience is with my electric guitars, with .12 gauges in C-standard, or .9 in B (yes that is hanging) while doing pinch harmonics.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.