hi to all,

I want to start a game website such as gamespot(i know it looks like very childish).
so i complete FRONT-END designing of my website as well as some BACK-END also.
but problem is that i don't have any idea that what are the sources for earning from this,
From where i arrange games for my website, so user which will come to my website and download games from there.

please help me because i want to start my website by the end of JULY2010.
hurry up REPLY SOON

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

1. For simple and common games give free download for the users.
2. Fix some dollar to download your games and don't forget to give a free trial to complete at least level 1.
3. Create unique game and publish in facebook, nowadays more users are there to play games, and you have the control over all the users of facebook. (That make them adict to the game to purchase for levels)
4. Post your add by sponsoring some of the sites.
5. Initiate it and sure you will become the master of games website.

Hope it helps!

thanks for your such a fast reply but my problem is that what is basic source from which i arrange games and put on my server so a user will be able to download or play iit is not possible that everyday i will or somebody will make game and i post on my website ,
i am not saying that it is not possible or it is hypothetical i am saying that where i arrange some game for starting a website.
whether i purchase or link a game download option from any other website.

1. For simple and common games give free download for the users.
2. Fix some dollar to download your games and don't forget to give a free trial to complete at least level 1.
3. Create unique game and publish in facebook, nowadays more users are there to play games, and you have the control over all the users of facebook. (That make them adict to the game to purchase for levels)
4. Post your add by sponsoring some of the sites.
5. Initiate it and sure you will become the master of games website.

Hope it helps!

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

If the other website link will be a free download then you can give a link to download the same, but if it is copyright you should only give a way to download a free trial from there, what make sense?. Just you are going to give a list of links to download games from other website. one more option, you can ask the user to publish their games into your site like facebook do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.