Alright i want to expand my "knowledge" on antiviruses.. so basically can anyone help me by telling me some more advanced info on antiviruses like for example :
kaspersky
technical support: useless
standard: great
up-to-date:great

well something like some basic reviews on antiviruses...

btw i would like to mention malwarebytes is an amazing free antivirus alright please help :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Mbam is antispyware, not antivirus! There is quite a difference in what the 2 types of software do.

its antimalware but still thats the sorta thing i am trying to look for,,,, and thanks for that lol i forgot bout that and mbam removes most things anyway with the new update :) what antivirus would you recommend?

For antivirus I use Etrust antivirus as I have a license that will never run out.
It's not dodgy either, it was given to me by the lead developer of Etrust after I fixed a laptop and 2 PC's for him via a mutual friend.

Kapersky is supposed to be very good but I have never felt the need to try it out myself.

go for AVAST ANTIVIRUS ITS GOOD

I have also heard god things about avast too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.