Can anyone help on a few problems that I've got...
Got a program thats kinda morphing (?), noticed an odd file name in task manager (a random combination of 6 or so letters) and saw that the details were all: TODO: <Product Name>
in the directory c:\windows\system32
I end the task and then a new file name (6 different letters) loads with the same details. Been hunting around all day, with no luck, but have got winpatrol running which keeps detecting that this thing is 'morphing' every 5 minutes or so!
Keep getting a popup called Aurora.
Dunno much about it (becaue I close it when its loading up!), but it may be connected to the last problem that I have got and that is that I've had a trogen/spy/adware of some sort disconnecting me from my connection and the dialing a premium rate number!
Got caught once (cost me nealy £1 for 14 seconds connected! and pulled the plug out the wal the other time that it was trying to connect)
I'm running xp home, SP2, got adaware, spybot, avast antivirus running with spyblaster and winpartol (as of today).
Got a feeling all problems may be connected as they all started last night!